Huckdoll tagged me to do this meme: a list of 6 quirky things. Let me just preface this list by saying, it's really hard to keep it clean!!
1. In order to keep myself from having to make decisions, I make little games or rules for myself. Things like, I must wear things as they are ordered in the closet. Or my latest, I'm listening to my cds (keep in mind, they're all Broadway musicals) by finding their degrees of separation to each other. For instance, I'm listening to A Chorus Line, which features Wayne Cilento, who choreographed The Who's Tommy, which starred Marcia Mitzman who was in Chess...and so on and so forth. Prior to making up this little game, I was listening to them in order of the organizer, which got boring.
2. I've never been to a rock concert - yet I've been to the opera, jazz concerts/festivals, countless musicals and plays, and local clubs like The Whiskey. I really want to see Prince, but I can't afford the $3,000 (or standing room $300) ticket.
3. I'm a 3-fisted drinker, when possible. I like to have a soda, an alcoholic beverage, and coffee all at one time.
4. But the chances of me finishing any of those drinks are slim to none. I never finish a drink.
5. I can get in and out of a women's restroom (provided there's no line) in about a minute (and no, I don't take shortcuts - I wash my hands!). I can also get ready to go out in 5 minutes. I also hate shopping and jewelry. All of these combined have made some question whether or not I'm a real woman.
6. In fact, the consensus is that I'm a gay man trapped in a straight woman's body.
And that's as clean as I can keep it, people! I don't tag (hey, could I've listed that as a quirk?) so have at it if you're so inclined...