Thursday, August 7, 2008

The New, Must-See Paris Hilton video...and bling!!

See more funny videos at Funny or Die


I never thought I'd be one of those bloggers who wouldn't acknowledge and pass on bling immediately. I've turned into one, apparently. The incredibly delightful Don Mills Diva gave me this award two months ago!



Thanks, DMD! I savor your posts, so this is especially an honor.

Jen of A2eatwrite gave me this award (which I admit, I've coveted for a while now):



Jen always feels like she's giving me a virtual hug - thank you!

This one goes to anyone and everyone on my Reader that hasn't received it yet. Because you all make my day!!

10 comments:

Kori said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I had to watch the video twice. First to get over the astonishment that someone can actually lounge in a chair like that and not have fat rolls on her stomach. I watched it again and it was quite funny.

Mama Smurf said...

I want to know how she got through that entire video with a straight face!

MarĂ­a said...

Loved that video. It's hilarious.

Shiona said...

That video was pretty funny. Congrats on the awards as well.

Laski said...

That video was funny--I actually *gulp* liked it. Imagine. Enjoying a Paris video.

Congrats on the awards!!!

Jen said...

Congrats on the awards! And I've been guilty of holding onto bling, too. I'm embarrassed.

Loved the video - it was totally hot!

Jen said...

And ugh, McCain gets my goat. But you knew that. ;-)

Tara R. said...

Congrats on the well deserved awards. The creature scares me... I think she is proof that otherworldly aliens are living among us.

(Love the new look!)

OHmommy said...

OMG..... that video is HOT.

She is going to paint the white house pink? She has MY VOTE!!!!