Thursday, February 18, 2010
Female2Female's Blog Challenge this week is 10 Things, any 10 things. I picked 10 Things I'd rather do than date!
1. Spend time with the girls. I spent VDay with the two loves of my life.
2. Work. I love my job, I love the people I work with. The work challenges me, and I've got smart, supportive mentors that are there for me and I enjoy their company.
3. Spend time with friends. Lunch, coffee, dinner, hanging out, laughing, talking...nothing like friends.
4. Spend time online. Whether it's blogging, reading blogs, Twitter, Facebook, I love surfing and seeing where it leads.
5. Belt my favorite musical numbers. I love singing just for singing's sake. While the girls do homework, and I make dinner, we've got the iPod going, and we all break out in song :)
6. Read. While lately I haven't been feeling it to read anything too deep, I love losing myself in the written word. As Sondheim said in Passion, "I read to dream."
7. Sleep. Because I'm old.
8. Spend a weekend on a cruise ship. All the fun of companionship, without the awkward parts.
9. See a Broadway show. Duh.
10. Watch The Daily Show. All the laughter without worrying what I'm wearing!
I could easily come up with another 10, at least!
Posted by April at 12:00 AM