Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday update: LotsOLinks

First, the best news: Riley's friend came back to school and seems just fine. YAY!

Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts on my latest LA Moms post. I've had some really good chats with people over the past few days over the situation, and I think for the most part, the matter is closed. I will have to write a follow-up on LA Moms.

Hey, do you like the new look around here? Thanks to Florinda for helping me find one! I know, I still don't have a blog list up, but that will come when I start cluttering the place up again!

I was quoted in an LA Times blog on the latest study findings on day care.

Don't forget to subscribe to Parentella's blog. I will have a new post up soon where I rant about middle school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Riley's friend is back at school! =)

MindyMom said...

Good to hear about Riley's friend.

You are a busy woman! How do you keep up with all that writing?

dadshouse said...

Love the new look! Very soothing

Cat said...

Yay for her friend!

I like the new look. I'm trying to come up with a new look myself... I'm not that good with colors, so I usually keep it simple... but I need a change! Love yours!