Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ahh, better now!

We spent the holiday weekend at my sister's, and it was perfect! We even had fun in the Friday traffic, blasting Glee practically the whole way. The girls had a blast, and I had no obligations for two days. Awesome.

I always love hanging with my sister. And once again, we both said the exact same thing at the exact same time with the exact same inflection. It cracks us up. We talked about maybe going somewhere, doing something, but in the end, all we wanted to do was just hang by the pool, talk and relax.

We came home on Sunday so that I could have a day at home to do laundry, go shopping, blah blah blah. That was nice, too.

I still don't have the writing mojo back, though. My head is a little too clear right now to form anything coherent. It's a process. Pretty soon, I won't be able to shut up! Yes, that's a warning.

6 comments:

Tara R. said...

I am so glad you all had such a wonderful weekend. I was able to spend some time with my extended family last too week.

jenn said...

Glad you were able to spend some time with family. Three day weekends are great. :)

MindyMom said...

I am so in the same place with my writing! Glad you had a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'm an episode behind, but after Rachel and her Mom's rendition of Poker Face - OMG I have GOT to get the soundtracks!! Glad you had a relaxing weekend. Makes me wish I really had a sister my age! Sometimes there is nothing better than Family.

Pippi said...

I feel the same way right now. Maybe it's the upcoming wedding, or the problems I am dealing with, or the problems some of our friends are dealing with; I have writer's block. Hehe. Enjoy the time off!

Danielle said...

I have been having trouble blogging. I won't call it writing since I am NOT a writer to begin with. :)