- I love how you dance! So free-spirited, with that brilliant smile of yours, and while very much your own style, completely in tune with the rhythm of the music.
- Your sense of humor. Sure, sometimes your age shows, but often you exhibit a quick wit that seems beyond your years. You make me laugh every day.
- You are so much your own person. You respect yourself, you're confident enough to accommodate others, but you won't let anyone walk all over you, either.
- Your "love" life cracks me up. You've had two boyfriends already, but they didn't last because you didn't think they were nice enough. The fact that you're still friends with both of them says a lot about your character.
- You can make up your own games and entertain yourself when Sylvia's gone for rehearsals, but you love playing with her or your friends or me, too. You don't fit into any category; you can be a loner, a groupie, or enjoy one-on-one time just as easily. I love that about you.
- You love almost every experience: nature, music, theatre, swimming, biking, cooking, art, playing school, solving problems, playing games. There's almost nothing you don't like to do.
- You still love to snuggle with me and just chat. We talk about everything and nothing. We laugh, we hug, and there's nowhere else we'd rather be.
- You're nurturing, compassionate, and just so full of love.
- You have a strong commitment to family. Not just me and Sylvia, but your entire extended family. And considering how large ours is, that trait fits in nicely!
- You light up the room everywhere you go.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Posted by April at 12:00 AM