Friday, October 29, 2010

F.A.B. Friday: one step at a time

This week, I have definitely not been afraid to put myself out there. I can't talk about it, but suffice it to say, I said yes to something that scared the hell out of me. I don't really know how well I did, but at least I can say I did it.

It has been another crazy busy week, and I've given up thinking that things are ever going to get back to normal. This is our normal. We pack as much into the days and nights as possible, and hey, we love it. It's who we are. We will have time to rest and regroup on Saturday, so we'll just keep going until then.

I'm worrying about money again, but not obsessively. At least, not yet! Just one paycheck at a time, but with a look at the overall and trying to get creative about where I might be able to shave off a little here and there. I am sticking with my plan to pay down one of my two credit cards without using it, so that's progress!

All of this sounds like very little, I know, but for someone like me who (as Carrie Fisher would say) thinks that instant gratification takes too long, just the ability to take baby steps is a big thing for me!


For more on F.A.B. Fridays, visit Wanna Be Balanced.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I so agree that instant gratification takes too long. I need to grab hold too!