- I need to wear glasses now when on the PC or watching TV. I used to only need them driving at night, but lo and behold, when I started doing what my optometrist and using my glasses more often, I stopped getting so many terrible headaches!
- The more current music on Glee is annoying (except for "Billionaire"). Last night's episode, featuring songs from A Chorus Line and a duet originally done by Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland, was my absolute favorite so far this season!
- Doing more than one thing a day sounds like way too much. Which is why I'm thrilled that for the first time since before Sylvia had rehearsals for Willy Wonka, we've gotten to stay home every night this week.
- Independent movies don't sound as interesting to me as they used to. I just want to be entertained. In fact, most movies are less appealing. Two hours just seems too long to commit.
- I need hand lotion more frequently than I used to.
- I have friends on FaceBook that I knew 25 years ago, when I was the same age Sylvia is now.
- My girls are weeks away from being 10 and 13, and will be graduating from elementary school and middle school this year.
- I've been a single mom longer than I was a married mom. (Well, coupled, really, since we didn't officially get married until I was pregnant with Riley.)
- Let's not even discuss the gray hairs.
- I had another, but I forgot.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Posted by April at 12:15 PM