Friday, August 12, 2011

The Last Day of My Summer Vacation

Today's my last official day of my two week vacation. Tomorrow, I pick up the girls, and Monday, Riley starts school. Sylvia starts on Tuesday.

I think I feel ready. For all of it.

Thanks to the time off, we got our back-to-school shopping done during working hours, which made it a lot less hectic. We went through last year's backpacks and cleaned them out. We re-claimed the homework desk.

On this last day, I've been trying to figure out what else really needed to get done before Monday.

The number one priority for today: thoroughly clean the coffee pot.

3 comments:

Tara R. said...

Come bright and early Monday morning you will be glad for a coffee from a well cleaned pot. Good luck to Riley and Sylvia for a great new school year.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Congrats and totally understand how you feel. Good luck to your girls next year. On finally have a middle schooler

Missy June said...

Welcome back to the grind, my friend. I hope you and your girls have a great start to the school year - fresh coffee & all!