Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

There's nothing like the first year of parenting a teenager to truly appreciate your own mother. So this Mother's Day, it's all about my mom!

My mom always believed in me more than I believed in myself, and still does. Thank you, Mom, for thinking that I can do anything.

My mom always supported me in everything I wanted to do. Thank you, Mom, for giving me my wings.

My mom has always been there for me, and remains the first person I want to tell my best news. Thank you, Mom, for always listening.

My mom has chronicled my own girls' lives in hundreds of scrapbooks. Thank you, Mom, for keeping our memories.

My mom has opened up to me about her fears and concerns when I'm freaking out. Thank you, Mom, for treating me like an equal.

My mom has spent my entire life being there for me. Thank you, Mom, for everything.

Show your mom your love for her.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: