- Your smile. When you are happy, you can light up the whole world.
- Your love of musical theatre. I love being able to talk to you about musicals and share them with you.
- Your thoughtfulness. You have a strong desire to be there for others.
- You are charming with adults. I love that all my friends love you!
- Your sense of humor. You get me, and you make me laugh, too.
- Watching you on stage. You shine up there!
- Your passion. You put your whole heart and soul in the things that you love, and you strive to learn everything you can.
- You still tell me you love me every single day.
- Your artistry; in dance, in theatre, in painting, drawing, etc. You are a natural born artist.
- Your strong sense of family. Not just blood family, but friends that are like family to us. You hold those bonds close to your heart.
- You're a born teacher. I love watching you teach, kids and adults. You know when to push, and when to be supportive.
- Your fashion sense! Not only does it look great, you are great at finding good prices!
- Your ability to work with what you have. I think I say this in every birthday post, but that's how impressed I am by your creativity! You accept if we either don't have the time or money to purchase something, and you've been having Tim Gunn-worthy "make it work" moments from your kindergarten projects to now!
- You are willing to work hard for the things you really want to achieve.
- Your ability to adjust. I know you've had a lot of experience with this, and you haven't always been happy about that, but it's a really great quality that will serve you well.
- Your willingness to try new things. This year alone, in addition to your academics, you're taking classes in film, fashion, dance and art. I think that's awesome!
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Posted by April at 12:00 AM