Many ways to participate:
- Join the party in West Hollywood
- Sign the petition to make it an official American holiday
- Volunteer or become a sponsor for a National Singles Day event
- Simply take a moment to reflect on what you love(d) about being single and/or what you love about your single friends (50.2% of American adults are single, according to the US Census Bureau)
- Do something that you love to do solo
Over the New Year's weekend, I was able to finally get some time to do many things I enjoy alone. Binge-watching, dancing in my living room, listening to podcasts, making things I love to eat, belting out some showtunes. My girls were home for most of it, but they also enjoyed their own solo activities and then we'd come together for a while, and then go back to our rooms. It was exactly what all of us wanted.