Some ideas from About on how to celebrate:
- Write your elected official.
- Write a letter to your children.
- If you were raised by a single parent, call them!
- Re-examine your budget. We can help our kids now and in the future by modeling good financial habits.
- Introduce your child to something you love: a favorite song/movie/book, a cleaning hack, a card game.
- Let your child introduce you to something they love. I don't always love it as much as they do, but I do love to see that light in their eyes!
- Take time for yourself. As a single parent, you have earned it!